We are working toward a future in which everyone has access to the connections, opportunities, supports and services they need to live
full lives in vibrant, sustainable rural communities.
Our strategy vision statement
We offer innovative holistic programs to support children, youth, adults, seniors and families to learn new skills, build on their strengths, access supports and services, and work together to nurture positive individual and community growth.
Our Strengths & Values
The following principles are at the heart of our approach:
- We believe that everyone matters; we work to make space where everyone belongs.
- We advocate on behalf of & with community members managing vulnerable situations.
- We offer our community an open & safe place.
- We create opportunities for social inclusion & engagement.
- We work to be flexible, innovative & responsive to community needs.
- We support people to connect with community services.
- We value transparency in all our relationships & interactions.
Strategic Directions & Community Partnering Priorities
The following three strategic directions will guide our actions over the next three years.
Access & inclusion
Increase and sustain access to programming for all community members, particularly our most vulnerable.
Objectives: Identify and address barriers to ensure anyone can access our programs.
Pilot innovative programming
To meet the needs of community members in vulnerable circumstances including those most affected by the issue and those who have historically been excluded
With existing organizations/agencies that serve vulnerable people.
Further develop and build sustainability for our programs.
Increase availability of, and access to, healthy food for all.